Situated inside the Bli Bli Watersports Complex the Bli Bli Aqua Park is Sunshine Coast’s best value and most fun water park. Great for kids parties, families, friends, and the perfect thing to do when you are on holidays on the Sunny Coast.Plan to visit Aqua Park Bli Bli and other customer-reviewed, writer-recommended Bli Bli attractions using our Bli Bli trip planner.
- Our Fun Aqua Park is safe, with full-time lifeguards on duty and free vests for all children and adults. Our Aqua Glide equipment is all internationally certified and tested. Adjoined to the Wakeboard and Ski Cable Park, the Bli Bli Aqua Park is Sunshine Coast’s number one fun and adventure attraction.
- Our cheap prices make having fun on the water affordable for all ages. Have fun tube riding and on the new Stand Up Paddleboards this summer
- Great amenities for everyone including large permanent shade structures, umbrellas and picnic benches, new BBQ shed, external rinse off areas, change rooms inside with hot showers and restrooms, café, kiosk, licensed bar and lots more!!
- Other activities inside the Bli Bli Watersports Complex include kneeboarding, skiing, wakeboarding, and a Barra Fishing Park
-Check out our prices on our website
Aqua Park Bli Bli reviews
The aqua Park is a fun place for all ages, us parents if get on with the kids and have a ball. The staff are friendly and there is alot of equipment. We go there alot with the kids and they never...
The aqua Park is a fun place for all ages, us parents if get on with the kids and have a ball. The staff are friendly and there is alot of equipment. We go there alot with the kids and they never... more »
This was a fun filled, reasonably priced, action extravaganza for the kids. Be aware though that if you don't have a solid fitness base that it is tough work for the parents! 😂 If you need to...
This was a fun filled, reasonably priced, action extravaganza for the kids. Be aware though that if you don't have a solid fitness base that it is tough work for the parents! 😂 If you need to... more »
Nice water sport complex. BBQ's and shaded seating areas. Cafe/kiosk available (coffee was good)... staff are friendly and helpful and overall, was a great day out.
Very fun! 1hr sessions go very fast! Would be a five star but some of the water in areas of the course were filled with green algae so you could explore the entire area.
Plan your trip to Bli Bli
- Get a personalized tripA full day by day itinerary based on your preferences
- Customize itRefine your trip. We'll find the
best routes and schedules
- Book itChoose from the best hotels and activities. Up to 50% off
- Manage itEverything in one place. Everyone on the same page.
Popular things to do in Bli Bli
Side trips from Bli Bli
Trips in Aqua Park Bli Bli by other users
60 days in Australia BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Brisbane Mooloolaba Fraser Island 60 days in Maroochydore BY A USER FROM AUSTRALIA HMAS Brisbane Boat Tours & Water Sports SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast 31 days in Brisbane BY A USER FROM AUSTRALIA SparkLab, ScienCentre South Bank Parklands Nepalese Pagoda 36 days in Brisbane, Cook Islands & New Zealand BY A USER FROM AUSTRALIA Brisbane Atiu Aitutaki 56 days in Europe, Asia & South Pacific BY A USER FROM THE NETHERLANDS Amsterdam Dubai Bangkok 30 days in Brisbane & Disney BY A USER FROM AUSTRALIA Brisbane Disney